- National Academy of Sports Medicine
- International Sports Science Association
- Certified TRX Suspension Gear Trainer
- SrFit Specialty Training Certification
- IKFF Certified Kettlebell Instructor
What is a kettlebell?
A kettlebell is a traditional Russian training tool that has been used since the turn of the century to develop full body conditioning and fitness. A kettlebel looks like a cannon ball with a handle. The shape of the kettlebell allows for unique positioning of the weight directly above your center of mass, unlike a dumbbell or barbell, which must be held in front of the body. This allows you to keep your hands and wrists in neutral alignment, allowing for greater endurance and longevity in the core lifts so that you can produce a much higher volume of exercise and thus, greater conditioning and fitness.
What is the TRX Suspension Trainer?
Born in the U.S. Navy SEALS and developed by Fitness Anywhere, Suspension Training is a revolutionary method of leveraged bodyweight exercise. Easily set up, the portable TRX Suspension Trainer and you are in control. Safely perform hundreds of exercises that build power, strength, flexibility, balance, mobility, and prevent injuries, all at the intensity you choose.
Some of the benefits you will recieve while training using kettlebells and TRX include:
- Incredible work capacity (strength endurance)
- Enhanced athleticism - flexibility, coordination, balance, etc.
- Weight loss/reduced body fat
- Injury prevention
- Mental toughness
- Lean and functional muscle mass
- Strengthening of the entire posterior chain
- Core strength
- Increased flexibility and bone density
- Proper body alignment
- Improved functional strength
- Mood elevation
- More energy!